EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA:
INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
TITLE: BE LOVING AND FORGIVING AS I AM
TEXT: ROMANS 12:17-21 KJV
17) Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18) If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19) Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20) Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21) Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
KEY VERSE: MATTHEW 5:44
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together. I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. They looked unto him, and were lightened: and their faces were not ashamed. This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all his troubles. The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them. O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in him.
Because I indwell you by My Spirit, I know in the very closest possible way, all your conflicts, all your longings, all the things which can cause you distress. So many circumstances can cause My children sorrow and pain, but they only serve to draw them closer to Me — or to make them realize their utter need of Me. Every heartache and every struggle can be used to deepen trust or can be used to teach new truths. It is when I see you in great need that My love and compassion are made most real to you. My child, because you have responded to My call, however imperfectly, I have made you My responsibility. You are assured of My nearness at every moment, whether or not you sense that nearness.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Forgiveness makes you live at peace with God and man.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Be like Jesus, every day in your life…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Psalm 120-123; 1 Corinthians 6