EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA:
INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
TITLE: DEFINITION OF WISDOM
DATE: FRIDAY JUNE 4, 2021
TEXT: Exodus 31: 1-6
KEY VERSE: Exodus 28: 3 “And thou shalt speak unto all that are wise hearted, whom I have filled with the spirit of wisdom, that they may make Aaron’s garments to consecrate him, that he may minister unto me in the priest’s office.”
1. Wisdom is the ability to think right thoughts and apply right thoughts to situations of life. it comes from thoughts, reasoning, inspirations of the heart and enlightening of the mind. It is an impartation.
2. It is the right use of knowledge and understanding gained in a situation. Wisdom is that which comes from pondering on the information received to turn it to usefulness in human life and situation. Turning the raw materials of information, manufactured in the Central Processing Unit of reasoning, into finished products of consumable goods. That is the power of wisdom. Get wisdom. You will turn many things into usefulness. You will be useful and make people useful. You will know how to turn dormant or discarded things into useful and precious treasures.
3. It is the intelligence that enhances invention and creativity. God by wisdom made the world. It is power of creativity to make that which does not exist.
4. Wisdom is that virtue produced in the godly by the Spirit of God to guide and direct him in his way to follow for successful achievements.
5. Wisdom is the mind of God given to a man specially called for divine service to make him do it perfectly, successfully and satisfactorily.
6. Wisdom is the grace God gives to man to know what to do or say, how to do it or say it, when and where to do or say it in a given circumstance.
7. Wisdom is the ability to behave, speak and interact sweetly among men to their satisfaction, delight, amazement and commendation.
8. Wisdom is the ability to discern the time to make a request. Suppose a woman whose husband is an angry but prideful man needs to get money from him for family needs. Ordinarily he would have shunned her but if she presents the matter to him while in the midst of his friends, although he is an angry man, due to his pride and desire for respect he would readily provide the money.
Thought for the day: Get wisdom, get understanding
Song for the day: That I may know Him (4x) And His power (3x) of….
Bible reading for the day: 2 Chronicles 13-16; John 14