EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA:
INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
TITLE: FOUR REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD HAVE ABSOLUTE FAITH IN GOD
TEXT: ISAIAH 31:1-3 KJV
(1) Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!
(2) Yet he also is wise, and will bring evil, and will not call back his words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.
(3) Now the Egyptians are men, and not God; and their horses flesh, and not spirit. When the LORD shall stretch out his hand, both he that helpeth shall fall, and he that is holpen shall fall down, and they all shall fail together.
KEY VERSE: PSALM 146:3
Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.
1. Because of God’s Omnipresence (Psalm 46:1-5).
Be fully convinced that God is always with you in your problems and in your prospects. He knows that at the end of the tunnel, light shall replace darkness for you. Be fully convinced that God will always come to your help at critical moments of life. When the enemies besiege you, you must be conscious of help coming to you from above.
2. Because of God’s Omniscience (Psalm 139:1-6).
God is aware of the origin of your problem. Therefore, the days of that problem are numbered. God knows the end of that problem from the beginning. The righteous man lives and knows with all confidence that his God knows everything about him, so he has no need to fear any situation in which he finds himself. He knows that his God is the way out.
3. Because of God’s Omnipotence (Genesis 18:10-14).
Unlike man or Satan, God can do all things. That is why you must believe in Him. You must believe strongly that God has the power to help you out of every situation of life, no matter how threatening or how difficult. Sarah was already in menopause, but God who is omniscient gave her a child in her old age. Is there anything that is impossible for God to do? Be conscious of the all-powerful nature of God and put your hope in him. Psalm 62:11 says, “God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God.” He can make dry bones to live again.
4. Because of the willingness of God (Psalm 73:1).
Believe in the willingness of God. Know that God is willing to deliver on His promises at all times. Jesus said, “If ye being evil know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to those who ask Him – Matthew 7:11.”
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Say “In God I trust.”
SONG FOR THE DAY: Jesus loves me, He cares for me, nobody loves me like Jesus…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Proverbs 30-31; 2 Corinthians 8