EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA:
INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
TITLE: GOD REWARDS ONLY SERVICE DONE IN RIGHTEOUSNESS
TEXT: ROMANS 12:6-10
(6) Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;
(7) Or ministry, let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;
(8) Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
(9) Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
(10) Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
KEY VERSE: ROMANS 12:11
Not slothful in business; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord;
In the world to come God will unfold to us the riches of his grace, He will cause light to shine over us. Whatever the world does to your flesh cannot be compared with the reward God has laid in heaven for you. Let them be breaking your bones one by one, or cut you gradually; the crown of glory, the crown of righteousness is waiting for you. The beauty of God, the majesty of God, the glory of God shall come upon His righteous minister.
God will perfect you: the soul you are bringing to Jesus shall make you too happy in heaven. Your converts shall add to your joy in heaven, the comfort of God, now the tabernacle of God, is with men and God will be for them their Father and they shall be His sons. God will visit your mansion and discuss with you and all your sufferings will be forgotten. You shall reign with Him.
Lesson: The work everyone is doing in the house of God is not for another man on earth, but for himself or herself. It is in this wise that nobody should allow distraction to push him/her away from performing service onto the living God.
The message also enables one to know that God rewards only service rendered unto Him in holiness and righteousness, therefore everyone must ensure there is no deviation from the heavenly vision and command. Moreover, humility must be enshrined with love for one another which will forestall envy, covetousness, jealousy and bitterness. Let everyone see his/her work to be complementary to others, and if left undone, may affect others. Avoid self in this work but stress collective responsibility and the name of the Lord will be praised.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God rewards only service rendered unto Him in holiness.
SONG FOR THE DAY: Abraham’s blessings are mine
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Isaiah 48-49; Colossians 4