EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA:
INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
TITLE: HOW I GOT CONVICTED BY MOMMY LINDA’S REVELATION MESSAGE
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 2ND, 2021
TEXT: PSALM 23: 1-6
(1) The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
(2) He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
(3) He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
(4) Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
(5) Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
(6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.
KEY VERSE: PSALM 23:1
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want.
I later slept off and had a dream. In the dream, I saw myself dressed up and carrying a bag as if I was to travel to my village to see my father. So Jesus now appeared there and asked me, “Where are you going?” I answered Him that I was going to the village to tell my father that I and he are already signed for destruction and have no hope again. Also, he should not initiate my younger siblings, so that they will serve God because there is a place that Jesus Christ has prepared for His children. The Lord now asked me, “Can you fight the battle alone?” I said, “Ah! I will go and try it. I will go and fight it.” He said, “Remember that your father promised you battle, I will give you the man that will help you because it is a tough battle and you cannot fight the battle alone.”
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul.
SONG FOR THE DAY: The Lord knows the way through the wilderness, all I have…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Isaiah 24-26; Ephesians 4