EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA:
INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
TITLE: MAKE POSITIVE CONFESSIONS TO CLAIM YOUR BLESSINGS
TEXT: ROMANS 10:7-11
(7) Or, Who shall descend into the deep? (that is, to bring up Christ again from the dead.)
(8) But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
(9) That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
(10) For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.
(11) For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed.
KEY VERSE: PROVERBS 18:21
Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit therefore.
Now you know whom you are connected to and His promises for your life. Men make the best of the great men they are connected to. Make the best out of God.
Renew Your Thought: You have been thinking, “I am the least, I am nothing, our country is so poor. I can’t achieve anything.” Now think this way; “I am in connection with the greatest Person of authority, influence, power, love and promise. I will succeed!”
Seek Him: Seek Him earnestly and you will find His presence, love, favour, help, grace, supply and all!
Call upon Him: Call upon the Lord and pray fervently and persistently unto Him and He will answer you. And you will know great things. You will see great things happen for you, in you and through you.
Believe Him for the Impossible: Have faith in God. Believe Him strongly and you will see His glory in your life, situation, family and in this nation.
Walk before Him in Perfection: Walk with God in righteousness and holiness and you will be a special person, well-beloved by Him.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Confession is possession.
SONG FOR THE DAY: When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word.
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Isaiah 50-52; 1 Thessalonians 1