EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA:
INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
TITLE: SUPPORT TRUE GOSPEL PREACHERS AND BE BLESSED
DATE: TUESDAY 19th NOVEMBER, 2021
TEXT: ACTS 4:33-37
(33) And with great power gave the apostles witness of the resurrection of the Lord Jesus: and great grace was upon them all.
- (34) Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,
(35) And laid them down at the apostles’ feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need.
(36) And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, being interpreted, The son of consolation,) a Levite, and of the country of Cyprus,
(37) Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles’ feet.
KEY VERSE: ROMANS 16:6
Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us.
What Apostle Paul said about himself and about the ministers that work with him is a good description of true gospel preachers. The following provide us with a guide:
- They have been saved by God’s mercy through faith on the Lord Jesus Christ.
- They have been given the Christian ministry according to the grace and calling of God.
- They are able and zealous ministers of the gospel.
- They ensure that sin and evil do not cleave to them in their walk with God and service for Him.
- They do not use human wisdom or craftiness in the ministry; they are not pursuing personal gains or ambitions.
- They are not liars or deceivers; what they preach and teach is the word of God and not human philosophy.
- The truth they teach is verifiable from the Holy Bible.
- Those who see them acknowledge that they are righteous, holy and true.
- God who sees into their heart, approves them through signs and wonders in the name of Jesus.
These are the ministers you are to support. Whatever you give to them is truly given to the Lord. These are they who have the mandate to evangelize the world, plant churches, and teach the believers the whole counsel of God. Partner with them through your money and material resources. Pray for them as you support them materially that the work of God may prosper in their hands. Please do not allow any one of them to be starved because he is not of your denomination. There is no denomination in Christ and in Heaven. Pray to God to reveal good churches and ministries to you that you can support through your resources.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Support true gospel churches and ministers as God leads.
SONG FOR THE DAY: The church is marching on (2x), The gates of hell shall not…
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Ezekiel 20-21; James 1