EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA:
INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
TITLE: THE LOVE OF GOD
TEXT: 1 JOHN 4:7-12
(7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.
(8) He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.
(9) In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.
(10) Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.
(11) Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.
(12) No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.
KEY VERSE: JOHN 3:16-17
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
Think about it! He gave you the privilege to exist alongside his great and vast creation. He made you in a special way, in a wonderful way. God made you and preserves you for His pleasures. He is glad to have you as one among His creatures. You were created for God to demonstrate His power in your life and to make you do things that will give Him glory in the sight of men.
Because your heart is darkened by sin and your spiritual eyes are blinded by Satan so you may not know your God, He has further demonstrated His love toward you by sending you His only Son, Jesus Christ. Through Jesus Christ your sins can be forgiven, your life changed, your blind eyes can open, your dark mind will receive light, you will get reconciled to God, God has further proposed to bring you to heaven to be with Him forever. “For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (John 3:16).”
Many people have responded to this great love of God, wonderful love. They have received the gospel and have accepted Jesus as their Lord and saviour. They have been freed from sin. Come and let us serve the Lord. Come and enjoy the love of God. It shall be well with you. It shall be well with your family. Tell others that God is a lover. Let them also come along with us to serve the Lord.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved (John 3:16-17).”
SONG FOR THE DAY: He loves me I cannot say why (2x), On Calvary’s tree…..
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Jeremiah 33-35; Titus 3