EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA:
INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
TITLE: THE ROLES OF END TIME MESSENGERS OF CHRIST
DATE: FRIDAY APRIL 23 2021
TEXT: ACTS 26:16-18
KEY VERSE: “Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of Him that sent me, and to finish His work” (John 4:34)
The Lord acknowledges that some good work has already been done on the members of these churches. Some good seed has already been sown in their soil. Some of the initial ministers of these churches were true and righteous. It is that their congregation turned off from the way in the later years. For their eternal life, the Lord has to send His true and righteous servants to them.
(1) To open their eyes to Jesus, the Lord and Saviour.
(2) To turn them from the darkness of sin to the light of righteousness.
(3) To deliver them from the power of Satan and make them children of God. (4) To make them enjoy forgiveness of sins, righteousness and true holiness.
(5) To correct doctrinal errors among them and establish them on sound doctrines of eternal life.
(6) To awaken them to the Lord’s commission and the duty of Christ’s church in the world.
(7) To prepare them for the second coming of Christ.
In this way, both the sowers and reapers shall rejoice together. The non-denominational Holiness Revival Movement God has raised up in our time is aimed at returning the church to scriptural truth and holiness for the eternal life of her members. By the influence of this Movement on the church and the believers the true gospel of Christ shall be preached to sinners in the world.
This requires genuine repentance and salvation in Christ, submission to the right scriptural teachings given to the body of Christ, yielding to all the doctrines of the Holy Bible in truth and righteousness and abiding by the disciplines of holy living. Join holy workers, teachers and preachers of the word of God who is set to present the gospel of truth, righteousness and holiness to the world and the church in this end time for their salvation and eternal life.
Thought for the day: You are called to enroll in HOREMOW
Song for the day: I am ready to obey Your word…
Bible Reading for the day: 2 Samuel 7-9; Luke 19:1-28