EVERY WORD OF GOD FOR DAILY LIVING
BY PASTOR PAUL RIKA:
INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR Holiness Revival Movement Worldwide
TITLE: VISION OF THE BODY OF CHRIST AND THE END-TIME MINISTRIES – PART 2
DATE: TUESDAY 21th NOVEMBER, 2021
(1) I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea:
(2) That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a succourer of many, and of myself also.
(3) Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus:
(4) Who have for my life laid down their own necks: unto whom not only I give thanks, but also all the churches of the Gentiles.
(5) Likewise greet the church that is in their house. Salute my well-beloved Epaenetus, who is the firstfruits of Achaia unto Christ.
(6) Greet Mary, who bestowed much labour on us.
KEY VERSE: ROMANS 16:3
Greet Priscilla and Aquila my helpers in Christ Jesus
All over the world these people went, and they came through fire, and through pestilence, and through the famine. Neither fire nor persecution, nothing seemed to stop them. Angry mobs came to them with swords and with guns. And like Jesus, they passed through the multitudes and they could not find them. They went forth in the name of the Lord, and everywhere they stretched forth their hands, the sick was healed, the blind eyes were opened. There was not a long prayer, and after I had reviewed the vision many times in my mind, and I thought about it many times, I realized that I never saw a church, and I never saw or heard a denomination, but these people went in the name of the Lord.
Tens of thousands, even millions seemed to come to the Lord Jesus Christ as these people gave the message of the coming kingdom, in this last hour. However, it seems as though there were those that rebelled, and they would become angry and they tried to attack those workers that were giving the message. I saw these workers as they were going over the face of the earth. When one would stumble and fall, another would come and pick him up. There were no “big I” and “little you,” but Jesus Christ was the theme of their life.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Divine love flowed forth as they worked together.
SONG FOR THE DAY: All over the world, the Spirit is moving….
BIBLE READING FOR THE DAY: Ezekiel 24-26; James 3